Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Website

I just built a website for JK Constructions which is the first website developed by me ever.In College Days, I have created some website templates for a German company through my brother. On those days, I just copied some samples from websites and try to build templates using HTML.

But Now i built a website using ASP.NET,C#.NET & XML.In My UG project, i have used XML for storing data.In the beginning, i have some doubts on XML ability to use it as database.But at the end, I m very much satisfied with XML.

All works such as designing,coding,Registering domain,hosting website are done by me without any help.

It is a very good experience for me.I m the only and only person from computer filed in that company.All are from construction field.Its very tough to understand their requirements.and the thing which is too tough is to explain the limitations of a website.I have learnt a lot of good lessons on those days.

take a look on my fist website
JK constructions

No comments:

Post a Comment